Visa applications must be made online at HERE followed by the submission of original documents for inspection at the Consular Section on the Appointment Days. The manual application procedure was phased out since 30th September, 2015. Please ensure that you print out your application form if it is an Emergency Visa Application. For regular applications, please print out your appointment date and time which is available after a successful application.
In applying for a visa take note the following:
• All payments are by pin (debit card) only!
• Interviews and applications for entry visas are conducted and submitted at the Consular Section only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10hrs to 13hrs after an online submission and appointment. Please allow three (3) working days to process applications before collection. You will be issued with a collection slip after your interview.
• An Emergency Visa attracts double the normal fee, and may be processed on the same day of the application on the Visa Days. Emergency Visa applicants must still apply online and select Emergency prior to their coming to the Embassy on the VISA DAYS for submission of ONLY original documents.
• Please note that an error on your application which results in an error in the issuing of your visa will invalidate your visa. You will be required to re-apply and pay the full charges for handling the new application. Applicants, who notice that they have made errors on their applications, must notify the Consular section via email of the error, before or after filling out a new application. Failure to do this may result in an error in the issuance of visa for which the cost will be charged to the applicant.
• Applicants who cannot attend interviews must cancel their appointments. All applicants must upload their supporting document on the online visa application platform and bring along ONLY the originals for inspection. Visas, once issued, must be used within three months from the date of issue. Applicants are advised to plan their trips accordingly.
• Non-Dutch Passport holders with a valid residence permit must submit a current original extract (not older than 6 months) from their municipal population registry (Uittreksel uit het gemeentelijke basisadministratie persoonsgegevens; GBA).